Sunday, December 27, 2009

NARS foundation=love?

I finally broke down and bought NARS Sheer Glow foundation (in Deauville, for referencee: I'm usually range from NW15, NC20, and NC25 in MAC foundations). I was never really interested in NARS foundation products, I don't know why. They just never jumped out at me. That changed once lollipop26 decided it was her new love, and as you all know, I adore her and always have to try everything she likes (does that make me a super creepy online stalker? probably.), so I went ahead and got it.

Finish: dewy, satiny--think JLO, but, it doesn't feel like it--it dries down and feels like a matte, without looking like one.
Coverage: surprisingly awesome, considering the very runny consistency (it's the consistency of Face and Body by MAC), but the coverage is medium and it is buildable as well.
Wear: Long-lasting. It survived, and looked nice, for the 12 hours I wore it yesterday (I did set it with NARS loose powder, MUFE HD powder, and MIAB).

I wholeheartedly agree with Laura--this is a really great foundation. At $42 for 1oz, it is a pricey option, but for those of you who are looking for a dewy, long-wearing, medium coverage foundation, this is an awesome foundation. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment